Thursday, August 11, 2011

Max Planck Diet- Day 2

Ahh... So day two have commenced and it's not all bad. I mean I am not hungry surprisingly but I have chocked that up to the fact that coffee is making me not hungry. I mean ... who really drinks black coffee when they love sugar? :p Anywho. Will update for the rest of the day tonight. Hopefully I get the exercise in that I want. Other wise I will be a little disappointed. 
It is now roughly 9 pm and ohh my gosh. This diet is easy but I also want to eat other things. The ham is not half bad but at the same time I just want something different already. I hoped online so I can check somethings out to keep me from eating anything other then what is on the diet. Walk in the house and there is Nicole from the PussyCat Dolls and there we go motivation :p
Hopefully my 3rd day will go smoother. That I am pretty sure it will considering all the work that needs to take place because of moving. 
Until tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. hey there
    thanks for visiting my blog
    I hopped over to see your's
    here's an invite to another amazing place I go to lots
    I'm on the same adventure in weight loss as you, I was once fit healthy and felt good
    life caught up with me and my chocolate bars and fries
    I started this site earlier this year and then had some surgeries and took time away = now I am back---over there I'm the same name---and love the fact it's free and easy
    thanks for stopping by my blog
    hugs
    www.myfitnesspal.com
    hope to see you there--good luck on your weight loss

    ReplyDelete